10.09.2008

Movie


I’d like to introduce you my favorite movie “Sex and the City”.
This is American serial drama. I have never seen drama, but I watched this movie’s advertisement and I thought I wanted to watch it. I watched the movie with my friends. It was very good and more interesting than what I had expected.

The main characters are Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. Each characters are various and individual. You can check their characters in the movie’s site.

I was impressed by their friendship. I feel that friends are like treasures and most important things in my life, so I try to cherish my friends.

I can still remember one shocking scene in this movie.
Carrie met a nice man, Mr. Big and they decided to marry. In the old days Mr. Big failed to marry. He was very anxious about marriage with Carrie in just before wedding, so he tried to talk to her about his mind. At that time Carrie lost her cellular phone and they couldn’t contact…Mr. Big thought that he couldn’t go to ceremony hall and he returned home. Carrie waited him but she knew his action…so she left ceremony hall with Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. On the way to return, Mr. Big changed his mind and went to ceremony hall again. Mr. Big’s car and Carrie’s car passed on the street, so they stopped and approached. Mr. Big said sorry and regretted, but Carrie was deeply hurt and she threw him wedding bouquet. All flowers fell in the street and fluttered around Carrie and Mr. Big…
This is the most favorite sad scene. When I watched this scene, I felt like crying. I could understand Carrie’s heart.

Finally they became happy and the movie ended happy ending. I learnt different view of love. I try to refer what I get in this movie. There are funny scene and sad scene, you will be able to enjoy watching this movie.

No comments: